Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Crop

Last night, I took Elise to her first crop. I decide to just be her support while I was there and teach her the basics of scrapbooking. I had her pick out all the photos she wanted to scrap from our Mexico trip last year and we picked them up at Costco.

At the crop, I had her plan her first page out, picking the pictures that would go on that page. Then we selected the paper (she did this herself out of papers I had on hand). Mostly, she scrapped by color which is what I do too! I emphasized the importance of journaling on each page, trying to get her started on the right foot! She did a great job and scrapped all the photos we printed. I am very proud. She loved it too!

I took a peek at the Creative Memories digital software while I was there. I think I may take the plunge. It was very cool and easy to use.

I am so looking forward to a lifetime of scrapbooking with my sweetheart!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails