Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was wonderful! Dama cooked all 3 meals, cut the grass. I got a beautiful card, handmade gifts by the kids, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and nice hefty gift card! Yay for me!

Dama helped me get a spreadsheet going that contains all the titles, quotes and accents all listed out for Studio J. So now I know what every single kit contains! This will make things even faster. So if I am looking for a specific quote or embellishment, I know exactly which kit to use. I managed to input everything in yesterday.

So of course I had to spend some time scrapping! I made it all the way up to......Mother's Day :) So I am totally caught up except for the printed pics I have yet to do. It sure feels amazing to be able to scrap so currently, the memories are so fresh and I can journal with much more detail.

I have my 2010 album all complete and put together and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. It's neat, streamlined, great quality. So colorful, love the pages with mixed sizes of photos. One page even has a 6x12 photo of El and Dama that I just love.

Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails