Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011: Our Dad

It's Father's Day and we are celebrating the Dad in our home.




Love seeing and hearing how the kids view Daddy! They sure do love him and think highly of him!

This morning I woke up a little late after a night at Craft Club and within minutes, Dama was out in the cul de sac playing tennis with Lucas. We're talking before 8 am! One of the things we love about him.

I knew he'd be a good dad before we married. I knew he would be a great example to our kids. He is so hardworking, takes important things and small details seriously. He is teaching our kids so much through his example. He doesn't spend time on mindless things, he spends times on things that matter and being adventurous with our kids. He shows them by his example how to be active and curious. I love that he takes them places when I'm not around! He challenges me to be adventurous too.


He is a great cook and I look forward to the weekends when he prepares all the meals for us.

He picks up my slack when I drop the ball, instills in the kids the things I am not so good at.

He says yes to so much, and looks the other way when I whip out the credit card :)



This year, I watched him take many days off work for me and the kids: birthdays, field trips, my sick days, just because, and leaving work early to umpire baseball games.

We are very lucky to have you, Daddy. You have made our lives so easy and so exciting, full of fun and adventure. Thank you for all you do!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails