Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Report

Hard to believe that the kids go back to school in 3 weeks! But as I look ahead at the next 3 weeks, I realize that there isn't much left to do to make it a really cool summer for the kids and for us.

We really did pack it in well this summer. The kids have had lots of fun and had the summer you always want them to have. We had our road trip to San Fran, sports camp, Bible school, camping (and 2 more camping trips to come!), countless playdates. It really didn't matter that the weather was not too summerish, the kids didn't seem to notice at all. In fact, I enjoyed the weather, it was easy for me to stay out of the sun, stay cool and save on our energy bill :)

It was my goal to make sure that I had no regrets about what we should have done, what we didn't do this summer. With 3 weeks to go, I'm thinking we achieved it! We will definitely look back and think of all the fun things we did.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails