Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's for Dinner?

I've been really enjoying cooking these days!

Monday: Sausage and Mozzarella Calzones, coleslaw

Tuesday: Steak on the bbq, broccoli and strawberry salad, steamed rice

Wednesday: Japanese Curry and rice with carrots and potatoes

Thursday: Salmon wrapped with lemon and dill on the bbq, corn on the cob, green salad, rice

Friday: Eat out

Saturday: Dama usually cooks!

Sunday: garlic and gruyere brats, quick make sauerkraut, roasted potatoes, maybe grilled butternut squash?

What's for dinner at your place?

2 comments:

Heidi

Can I come to dinner and bring my family. Sounds wonderful. I hate cooking, but I hate trying to figure out what to cook each day even more. :) And I really hate trying to do that whole dinner planning thing. I guess I'm a hopeless case. Considering my dislike for dinner planning and cooking, I'm impressed I manage to feed my family so well and mostly healthy for the most part. :)

Julie

It's taken quite a while and lots of planning to get me to this point. I spent quite a few years struggling and making mediocre meals. But it's now to the point that I know the grocery store like the back of my hand. It's a lot of work at first but you get to a comfort zone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails