Monday, July 2, 2007

A blog, cool.

I have decided I need to start keeping a blog. I am on the computer enough as it is that I thought this would be a great way to document life.

Many times, I wish I could remember the "every day" of life, the things that over time just seem to fade away. The cute things the kids say, the funny things that happen. I have tried paper notebooks since I am such a paper fiend. But it never seems to work. My love for the net will probably make this a whole lot easier.

I decided to name my blog "Creative Jule". My blog will probably contain a lot of entries about creative stuff. One of the main motivators for keeping my blog is being able to look back and use some entries in my scrapbooks. So there will probably be a lot of everyday stuff, mixed in with creative stuff that I don't want to forget.

So....welcome to my blog!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails