Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What's new?

Thanks for reading guys. I read the comments and am just glad you stop by. It probably wouldn't be a lot of fun writing to no one, would it?

We have had a nice slow week so far. I went to the Dr on Monday and he told me to take it easy this week and make getting better my priority. So that is what I have been doing.

We went to Trader Vic's for our Anniversary. The food was just ok. I don't drink but for some reason I decided to have one of their fruity tooty drinks that they are famous for. Do you know why they are famous? Because they probably put a whole bottle of alcohol in each one. After 10 minutes, I just wanted to go to the furniture store next door and take a nap on one of their beds.

Drinking was fun when I was young and spritely but....no longer.

The picture is of the cul-de-sac and what we all did to it the other day.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails