Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Craft Fair Preparation

Some of you know I am going to be selling my wares at a craft fair in July. I have been busy over the last little while coming up with a display for it. I started out with a heap of goodies from "the Mecca" (Ben Franklin):




And here is what I came up with:


I have 2 small covered boards like that for my photo pendants and I will have 2 big boards with ready-to-buy pendants. I have been creating those lately too and here are some photos:
Be sure to read my next entry, I put this one on top because I know you guys are waiting for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Love it all...so excited for the craft fair!

Jessica

Anonymous

That is where you have been! Good luck with your fair and I hope you are feeling better today.

Sarah--snicwix

Related Posts with Thumbnails