Monday, March 3, 2008

Just Chatting

We had a great trip up to the homeland last week. I was very happy to be able to lend a hand to Mum, who had surgery not too long ago and is dealing with a sick, 120 pound bull mastiff who is now a full time job!

We got in some fun stuff, including swimming, Granville Island and Science World. Lucas is just amazing me with his swimming. He can now go down the big slide into the deep end (over MY head even), he comes up for air and then swims to the side and hauls himself out. This is without me even being in the water to help him at all. He can also do something that looks like front crawl for a few metres. He could go longer if he could breathe to the side.

I have a lot of fun stuff coming up. I have signed up for a digital photography class on SLR camera operation and photo composition. It is 3 full days long and I am very much looking forward to that and to being able to take better pictures. I have also registered for a 5k run at the end of April so I need to keep up with the running I have been doing.

Hope all is well with each of you!

1 comments:

Anonymous

It was a lot of fun and I truly appreciated the help---especially when Lucas took my hand every step of the way! He is one really caring little fellow!--and I love him so much! Ellie too and I loved playing 'snap the hand'with her! You are doing a great job Julie!
Love, Grandmaoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails