Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A New Word

I went back and read my new years post from last year. I did a fairly good job of keeping my resolutions. I didn't really scrap more in 2008 but I do think that I managed to change the way I do it. A lot less focus on the "stuff" and more focus on the photos and the story.

I do think that my word for 2008, "prioritize" was in the forefront of my mind this year. I definitely made a priority out of my health. I tried not to waste time on things that were not a priority.

It's time to pick a new word for this year.

FOCUS
Main Entry:
2focus
1 a: to bring into focus b: to adjust the focus of (as the eye or a lens)
2: to cause to be concentrated <focused their attention on the most urgent problems>
3: to concentrate attention or effort
I want to really block out the white noise and focus on things that are important. Focus on goals. Focus on family and friends. To live without distraction.

Share your word with me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails