Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Resolve

I don't normally do resolutions or if I do, I don't tell anyone. To me, it is somewhat of a personal thing but I want to write them here this year and share them with you.

  • I resolve to exercise and get in shape (which will hopefully lead to losing some weight)
  • I resolve to become more efficient in my life (making the most of my time)
  • I resolve to learn new skills and better the skills I have.
  • I resolve to scrap more.

My guru, Ali E, chooses a word of the year. See her blog entry for details. I have thought about it and I am selecting PRIORITIZE as my word this year. I feel like if I carefully prioritize the elements, people, activities in my life, that accomplishing my goals and being the best I can be will come naturally.

Take a few moments to think about "your word". You will be glad you did!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails