Monday, February 15, 2010

Thoughts

My passion is ...

crafting, photos, my family

I know too much about ...

the prison system (nooooo, never been in one as an inmate!)

My parents always told me ...

do your best. It's not so much what she told me but what she showed me...patience and unending love

My childhood ambition ...

it changed every week! I just remember wanting to be a mum

My favorite memory ...

a happy childhood filled with fun, and hearing "It's a girl!"

Why I blog ...

to share my gifts, to preserve memories

My first job ...

did lots of babysitting but first formal job was at a frozen yogurt store

My best moment ...

lots of small ones...when I shine as a mum

My inspiration ...

my Mum...she is creative, kind, strong, loving, inspiring and the mother I hope to be someday

1 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! Words fail me!!!---I knew you were very special from the moment I knew you were mine!!
I am-over-the top proud of you as a daughter, mother and outstanding person!xoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails