Thursday, May 22, 2008

Men: Can't live with them, can't kill them legally.

Conversation with husband today on the phone.

6pm

Me: Hello?
Him: Hi
Me: Hi.
Him: I have tried calling you like 20 times today.
Me: On my cell?
Him: No, at home.
Me: Did you try my cell?
Him: No.
Me: Well why not?
Him: Because I was calling you at home.
Me: Well, I wasn't home.
Him: Oh
Me: When I am not home, you try my cell. That is what cell phones are for.

Silence

Him: Why don't you answer the phone?
Me: Because I wasn't here. ??????

Feel my pain!

4 comments:

Jessica

That is too funny!! Men....ugh!

Jessica

Anonymous

---so if you would like me to be at home 24/7 to answer your calls then I need to have:
>a salary and benefits
>retirement pension
>paid income tax
>paid vacation--6 weeks /year
>grocery delivery
>carpool service for our children etc etc and much more--
--that reflect those hours of work.

Anonymous

Oh my gosh.. that had me laughing! Thanks for making my day (I'm still laughing and probably will every time I think of it!)

Anonymous

You crack me up! And he's the engineer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails